Wednesday, February 9, 2011

pepe??????

I haven't updated since my zometa injection because well nothing really new has happened. Now thought, you will get a slew over information because well life has been filled which means this gets neglected. Funny how that turns out. I suppose I'll make two different post because this one can serve as my pick me up and the other will probably be utterly depressing. I'll let the people have their pick.

My best friend/soul mate came to visit. Laughter is the best medicine for anything. I wish it could be a cure but it comes pretty damn close and also having a best friend who watches you like a hawk and doesn't mind keeping up with your grandmother speed is even better. I can't explain the gift that my best friend is. She already had her tragic moments and to thru it again with me and to stick by me with such strength and force is the greatest gift that I could have ever received in my lifetime. I think I might have mention this earlier, but you give someone bad news and it can go two ways. They either stay close and bare with it WITH you or they run for the hills as fast as they possible can without even a good luck. I know that sounds bitter and like i've always said I can't blame those who have but out of that there have been people I never expected would check up or send me helpful tips( my burlesque beauties) and of course my best friend who despite the fact i might want to run and be normal , makes me sit and be still and calm. Oh and also give a reallllllly good talking to to my boyfriend which leads me into more good news.

 I have a bf! Who would have thunk it. The vegas trotting girl who was anti relationship found hers. I couldn't resist. Not only is he handsome but the biggest angel in the world. The thought of who could ever love a girl who might just die would cross my mind. I didn't want to die a spinster nor feel unlovable. I guess God decided he'd give me a little gift. He is patient and kind and sweet and adorable and terribly terribly funny. I sometimes look at him and wonder if he really knows how much of a gift he is. Not because i'm sick or because he takes care of me so well but because I've never met a man with kinder eyes in my life. Eyes that are pure (as much as he'll deny it).

So this is my update. A little one. I'll update with the news that i found out today tomorrow and than some since i think ill be lock up in a cage maybe. Writing all this good stuff , i really don't want to remember the bad stuff i found out today...the suspense will killlllllll youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.


oh and as a tribute to my soul mate and my bf...this sums up our late night sleep overs

No comments:

Post a Comment

something real hotsy-totsy